How to make Baileys Coffee? Looking for a Baileys coffee recipe? Try expert barista Celeste Wong’s step-by-step guide, then check out her gingerbread latte, iced coffee and pumpkin spiced latte, plus our recipe for homemade Irish coffee. We’ve also got plenty more Baileys recipes to try, including our Baileys ice cream, Baileys fudge and Baileys cocktail.
Celeste says, “Irish whiskey cream liqueur and coffee is always a good idea. I love how it complements coffee where the sweetness of the Irish whiskey cream offsets the bitterness of the coffee (and vice versa). Baileys has become a quintessential Christmassy drink and the great thing about it is you can mix different flavours and really have fun with the toppings and garnishes to make it extra decadent.”
Make your espresso for this coffee using Celeste’s pick of the best compostable and reusable coffee pods. We’ve also tried-and-tested the best coffee machines, including the best bean-to-cup machines, best coffee pod machines and best espresso machines.
- 30ml caramel sauce, plus a little extra to garnish
- 60ml double espresso
- 50ml Baileys or Irish cream liqueur
- 200ml hot steamed milk
- a dollop whipped cream
- caramel popcorn, to serve
- a pinch ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- STEP 1Line your cup or double-walled glass with a drizzle of caramel sauce. Add the double espresso, Baileys, and add the steamed milk to combine.
- STEP 2Add whipped cream on top, then place some crunchy caramel popcorn on top. Drizzle with more caramel. Dust lightly with nutmeg or cinnamon.
If you want to hear more about our product and services, get in touch with Refreshment Systems (B&Co parent Company) on 0800 169 3686.
Via our Parent contact form.
Or via Enquire button on your right side of the screen.
Check out our social pages for more news and offers that the vending world and RSL are offering.
Our Facebook Page: @Balmforthandco
Our Pinterest Page: @balmforthandco
Our Instagram: balmforthandco