How to make Irish coffee affogato? Try this recipe for coffee affogato then check our our affogato chocolate mousse, tiramisu, espresso martini cheesecake, coffee syrup and Irish coffee.
To make your strong coffee, you can either use a bean to cup coffee machine, or buy good-quality coffee beans and grind with our pick of the best coffee grinders.
- 4 scoops good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 small pot strong coffee
- 4 tbsp Irish whisky
- to serve chocolate-covered coffee beans
- STEP 1Scoop the ice cream onto a baking parchment lined tray and put back in the freezer until you want to serve.
- STEP 2Make a cafetière or stove-top pot of strong coffee. When you’re ready to serve, spoon the ice cream into the bottom of little glasses. Pour over the whisky then a decent shot of the hot coffee. Sprinkle with coffee beans and serve.
If you want to hear more about our product and services, get in touch with Refreshment Systems (B&Co parent Company) on 0800 169 3686.
Via our Parent contact form.
Or via Enquire button on your right side of the screen.
Check out our social pages for more news and offers that the vending world and RSL are offering.
Our Facebook Page: @Balmforthandco
Our Pinterest Page: @balmforthandco
Our Instagram: balmforthandco